Parents' Choice Foundation Review: For a full review of Splitting Image from the Parents' Choice Awards Foundation, click HERE.
Stretch your brain beyond the mirror!
Using nothing but the two patterned shapes and the included mirror, it's up to you to try and recreate the wild and weird images printed on each of the 31 challenge cards.
Each one stretches your spatial reasoning skills to a whole new level of visual dexterity. Are your mental muscles flexible enough to solve them all?
Prove your status as a true mirror master with the Splitting Image brainteaser game!
- Challenging game of arranging patterned shapes against a mirror to recreate challenge images
- Encourages spatial reasoning, critical thinking, problem-solving, creativity
- Become a true mirror master!
- Arrange the 2 patterned shapes against the mirror to match the image on each of the challenge cards
- Includes fold-out mirror/workspace, 2 patterned shapes, 31 challenge cards
- Mirror snaps shut with shapes and challenge cards stored inside
- High-quality design and materials - Lasting durability, exceptional brain-busting experience
Fat Brain Toys Splitting Image
- Not suitable for children under 3 years of age