A medieval colour matching game!
- A fun twist on a heads and tails game!
- Develops matching and memory skills
- Encourages colour recognition skills
- Suitable for ages 4+
- 2-4 Players
Prepare for battle and race to complete the knights in this fun twist on a classic game!
Players take turns to match as many noble knights as possible before the castle image is complete, but watch out for the dragon cards - an awake dragon will scare away a knight but a sleeping dragon could win back all the lost knights!
The fun of this game comes from the anticipation of turning over the cards and the game can change quickly as players lose and gain knights. Knights and Dragons is great for encouraging colour recognition and matching skills and for teaching younger players about gameplay and turn taking.
- 20 'top half' cards
- 20 'bottom half' cards
- 6 awake dragon cards
- 4 sleeping dragon cards
- 6 castle scene cards
- 1 instruction leaflet
- ï Encourages Colour Recognition
- ï Develops Matching and Memory Skills
- ï Encourages Observational Skills
- ï Develops Shape and Matching Skills