Be the first to reach the mountain top in this exciting counting and addition game!
- An exciting counting and addition game which makes maths fun!
- Includes 3D mountain
- Watch out for the game changer yeti cards who can send you back down the mountain!
- Suitable for ages 4-8
- Fun educational game for 2-4 players
Be the first to reach the mountain top in this exciting counting and addition game, which includes a 3D mountain!
Take turns to turn over two footprint cards, count the yeti footprints and move your climber up the mountain the same number of spaces. Children will enjoy hanging their climbers onto the 3D mountain.
However, watch out for the yetis! If you turn over a yeti card you must move backwards the number of footprints shown. If you turn over two yetis everyone moves backwards two spaces!
- 1 jigged board
- 1 two-part 3D mountain
- 4 character playing pieces
- 4 character stands
- 1 summit piece
- 10 footprint cards
- 3 yeti cards
- 1 instruction leaflet
- ï Encourages Discussion
- ï Develops Number and Counting Skills
- ï Encourages Observational Skills
- ï Develops Personal and Social Skills