- Beautiful smooth solid beechwood cubes in the seven colours of the rainbow, with a natural finish to show the grain of the wood.
- Ideal for creating imaginative scenes, encouraging construction skills, counting and sorting, stacking and sequencing, pattern-making and learning about colour.
- The set matches our Rainbow Architect range, but can also be included in any loose parts collection or mixed and matched with our wooden heuristic play resources.
- This set contains 14 wooden cubes, both sizes in each of the 7 colours of the rainbow.
- Great for first stacking activities, discovering simple mathematical language, comparing sizes, and for using as building blocks in small world play.
TickiT Rainbow Wooden Cubes