Gravity Maze is one of ThinkFun's most popular stem toys for boys and girls. It's a gravity powered maze game that comes with 60 challenges of increasing difficulty, from beginner to expert, and makes a great birthday or holiday present for kids who like puzzles, smart games and challenging activities. Gravity Maze is made with high quality components, and comes with a very clear and easy to understand instruction manual - you'll be able to play within minutes of opening the box. Like all of ThinkFun's games, Gravity Maze has an educational aspect - it's built to develop critical thinking skills and tie into STEM subjects like science and engineering. Playing through the increasingly difficult brain teaser style challenges will sharpen your mind by improving logical reasoning, spatial reasoning and planning skills, all through fun gameplay. Like all of ThinkFun's games, it also makes a wonderful addition to any homeschool curriculum. For over 30 years, ThinkFun Inc. has been dedicated to creating games that spark curiosity, cultivate confidence, and nurture life-long learners. Its games encourage interest in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM), while generating excitement for a world of learning through play. Innovation, creativity, value, and fun are the four elements that comprise the development of every game. Ignite the mind, and change the world for each player.
- Clear instructions
- Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual
- You can start playing and solving right away
- Comes with multi-level challenges - Gravity Maze comes with 60 beginner to expert challenges that become increasingly difficult as you play through them
- Gravity Maze is a combination logic game, marble run, and STEM toy that's one of the best gifts you can buy for boys and girls age 8 and up.
- It contains 60x challenges from beginner to expert,
- a game grid,
- 9x towers,
- 1x target piece, and 3x marbles.
- An ideal Travel game and kids toy
- Develops critical skills - Playing your way through the challenges builds spatial reasoning and planning skills, and is partly an engineering and building toy that provides a great stealth learning experience for young players
Trusted by Families Worldwide - With over 50 million games sold, ThinkFun is the world's leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles
Think Fun Gravity Maze
- 8 Years