The Mercedes Benz Sprinter is still one of the most successful models in the small lorry category. Its universal application combined with a wide variety of upper bodies make it indispensable in trade, in the building industry, for local authorities, for landscaping and as emergency vehicles for the police, fire services and rescue services. The livestock transporter features a state-of-the-art, species-appropriate box body with a variable interior partition wall and two water troughs. The ramp can be folded down for loading and unloading horses; Ramp lattices ensure that the animals can be guided gently onto and off the vehicle. A true-to-scale horse is already included; additional horses are available under article number 02306. The vehicle is capable of transporting a maximum of two horses. An ideal match to the transporter is BRUDER's horse trailer (Art. no. 02028).
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 3 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Compatible with figure
- Made by Bruder
- Scale 1:16
- Item no. 02533
- Size 45.5 cm × 17.0 cm × 22.0 cm
- Recommended age from 3 years