Red means stop, green means go! Teach children about safety signals with this figure eight railway set. It comes with a train, a conductor, a passenger and signals to stop the train and get it moving again.
1. Start by building the track configuration shown on the box.
2. Load the passenger and his luggage on the train and drive round the track and through the tunnel. The railway worker can drive the train or stand outside and wave his safety sign.
3. Stop the train by setting the safety signal to red. Then give it the all clear by changing to green.
- Figure 8 rail kit
- Includes tracks, engine and carriage, a tunnel, 2 safety signs and a rail signal
- Play figurines include a passenger with luggage and rail worker with a hand-held sign
- Great for teaching children about railway safety
- For ages 3+
Hape Figure of 8 Safety Set
- L107 W46 H10 cm