It's time for dinner! Help to get things ready by trimming, peeling and chopping the vegetables and grating the cheese on your own cutting board. The separable ingredients and different tools come for extra realism.
1. Put the ingredients on the cutting board and start getting dinner ready.
2. Trim the stem of the tomato and cut the vegetables with the play knife, then use the peeler on the potato. Cut and grate some cheese.
3. Put the prepared ingredients together in a special dish. How about a delicious salad?
- Cutting board playset with ingredients and kitchen tools
- Ingredients are held together with self-stick tabs and come apart for added realism. Ingredients include a tomato with a removable stem, an onion, a carrot, a white radish, a potato, and a cheese block
- Includes a cutting board and a play knife and a grater
- The ingredients are held together with self-stick tabs and come apart for added realism.
- Great for teaching kids about cooking and healthy eating
- For ages 3Y+
Hape Cooking Essentials