Drive your train onto the turntable and twist the big red knob to choose one of six track directions. This mechanical turntable makes a reassuring clicking noise as it is rotated, and the central holding area is large enough for big engines.
1. Drive an engine up onto the turntable.
2. Twist the red knob to select a track for the engine.
3. Drive off onto a new track
- Adjustable, mechanical turntable.
- Turn the platform and choose from six possible tracks using the red knob.
- Room on the central platform for big engines.
Hape Adjustable Rail Turntable
- L19 W18 H4.6 cm