- A tactile resource to learn first Spanish words
- Includes 89 double-sided word pieces, activity board and dry-wipe pen
- English on one side and Spanish on the other
- First vocabulary words in 11 themes
- Use the supplied dry-wipe board to help with the activities
An ideal resource to learn first Spanish words. Each chunky magnetic tile has an English word and picture on one side and the equivalent Spanish word on the other. Place the tile either way up on the supplied dry-wipe board and write the translation on the board. Turn the tile over to see if it is correct. Keep trying until it is right. There are other activities to try too, making it a very tactile way to learn. 11 word themes included: Animals, colours, numbers, feelings, greetings, family, food and drink, weather, clothes, parts of the body, and objects. Also includes dry-wipe board and pen.
Fiesta Crafts Spanish Words