- Includes double-sided magnetic board to place words, practice writing and storage.
- Magnets are chunky and each one is 2cm high - ideal for little fingers to grasp.
- 160 pieces and double-sided magnetic board
- For class, at home or travel
- Much more fun than spelling lists
- Use a pen ( not included) to help make sentences on the board.
- Write out sentences on the dry-wipe board
- Age: 5-7
Children will love learning essential vocabulary & improve writing skills whilst playing with this set of 159 magnetic first words. Fun to learn and write out these 159 High Frequency words taught in Years 1 and 2 and taken from the words recommended in the National Literacy Strategy for Key Stage 1
Place the word tiles upside down and take turns to pick a piece up and read the word.
Bingo: Give out 10 tiles to each player. One person calls out the words at random (use this pack as a guide). Each time a player has their word called they put it aside. The winner is the first to have all their words called.
Hangman: Use the tiles to choose a word & draw on the board
Storymaker: pick out 3 or more words and tell a story including these words.
Also available: Magnetic words for Reception and Years 3/4
Use dry-wipe pen not included
Fiesta Crafts First Words - Years 1 & 2