- This mirror set will stimulate children's imagination and allow them to explore symmetry and reflection with their creative designs.
- When they look through the hole in the mirror they can see the object reflected to infinity.
- They will also be able to look into the mirrors and see their own multi-image reflections.
- For more advanced mathematical study, children can discover that the total number of images observed equals 360 degrees divided by the angle between the two mirrors.
- Set includes 3 vertical acrylic mirrors, 1 semi-circular horizontal acrylic mirror, plastic frame with 15 degree graduations, 30 pattern blocks,
- 50 GeoStix & 64 double-sided activity cards.
Edx Education Junior Geoland