- These specially designed sea shells have different tactile surfaces and come in 3 sizes.
- They are made from natural Fibre Particulate Composite (FPC), an agricultural waste product from rice stems and rice husks.
- Children will love to touch and feel these shells, describing the differences and similarities.
- Also ideal to teach early number concepts, such as sorting, matching, comparing, sequencing, patterning and counting.
- The set contains 36 tactile shells, 2 of each in 6 different tactile finishes and 3 sizes.
- FPC has the following ecological benefits:
- Breaks down in the environment
- Zero pollution - reduced energy and water usage in manufacture
- Fully recyclable *FPC is a plant-based product which biodegrades in soil into minute particles which are not harmful to animal life.
Edx Education Eco Friendly Tactile Shells