The Jaguar 980 is the largest forage harvester in harvesting machine specialist Claas' range. Thanks to the impressive output of a V12 diesel engine generating 884 BHP as well redeveloped drive and harvesting systems this machine is used anywhere with a need to quickly and efficiently harvest large fields. The very detailed model at a scale of 1:16 is a new addition to BRUDER's agricultural range. The forage harvester's impressive corn header has been equipped with six driven pull-in slides and the silage spout can be turned in any direction. Door and bonnet open to provide a view of the detailed cab as well as impressive engine to once again underline Bruder's mission statement: "just like the real thing". The replaceable wheels represent a further highlight to additionally boost the toy's value. This great vehicle can be enhanced by the Claas pick-up accessories (item no. 02325) and the mechanics set (item no. 62100).
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Compatible with figure
- Made by Bruder
- Scale 1:16
- Item no. 02134
- Size 51.3 cm × 44.5 cm × 23.1 cm
- Recommended age from 4 years