Practise times tables from 2 to 12 in a fun way with this super imaginative, super hero board game!
- Features 2 games in 1 - Save the City board game and Multiplication Bingo
- Couples imaginative play with multiplication to make times tables practise fun!
- Perfect for children age 6-9 years, specifically children in Year 4 practising for their Multiplication Tables Check
- 2-4 Players
This fun multiplication game will help children practise their times tables from 2-12. With two games in one - Hero City board game and Multiplication Bingo - times table practise will be filled with fun!
In the Hero City Board Game players move around the board by spinning the spinners and solving multiplication sums. If a player lands on a shield square they have to use their imaginations to help their superhero defeat the disaster - they'll need to defeat the evil unicorns, outwit the zombies or even escape the giant slugs! Times Tables Heroes also includes a colourful times tables checker, which can be used with or outside of the game to extend learning.
When the game is finished players can turn over the board for a fast paced game of Multiplication Bingo! Using the cards and spinners from the board game, players race to be the first to get 3 in a row. This will be especially helpful for encouraging children to recall their times tables quickly.
- 1 jigged double-sided board
- 21 shield cards
- 4 character playing pieces
- 4 character stands
- 3 spinner boards
- 3 two-part plastic spinners
- 1 times tables checker
- 4 superhero reference cards
- 1 instruction leaflet
- ï Promotes Imaginative Play
- ï Develops Number and Counting Skills
- ï Develops Personal and Social Skills
- ï 2 Games in 1!