Be the first to wake all your sloths in this fun performance game
- Make enough noise to wake up all your sleepy sloths
- A fun game that will have children making sounds and performing whilst also practising their listening skills
- Great for introducing young children to gameplay
- Perfect for children age 2 years +
- 2-4 Players
Rise and shine! Be the first to make enough noise to get all of your sloths out of bed in this fun performance game for toddlers. Children take turns to pick cards - they could be miaowing like a cat, barking like a dog and even making the noise of a police car or a trumpet to wake up their sloths! If they turn over a 'Shh!' card every players sloth remains asleep. There's lots of fun to be had as other players can join in making the sound too.
Sleepy Sloths encourages sound recognition, turn taking and even being quiet! Once the game is complete the adorable sloth characters are a great way to encourage conversation from little learners.
- 4 bed boards
- 16 sleepy sloth cards
- 32 action cards
- 1 instruction leaflet
- ï Encourages Discussion
- ï Promotes Imaginative Play
- ï Develops Matching and Memory Skills