A fun first matching activity that develops into a game as children grow in confidence and ability.
- A farm themed matching activity
- Large, wipe-clean cards for little hands
- Suitable for age 18 months +
This colourful, farmyard-themed game can be played both as a single player pairing activity or a memory game. Young players can start by turning all the farm cards picture side up and trying to match the head and tail parts. This deceptively simple matching activity can be altered for more advanced play by turning the cards picture side down and playing as a matching and memory game. Children can also develop their maths skills by counting their pairs at the end of the game.
Featuring twelve friendly farm characters and objects to match, Farmyard Heads & Tails encourages observational and memory skills whilst introducing very young children to the concept of turn-taking! Young children will love the bold and colourful illustrations, and the large, chunky cards are ideal for little hands.
In late 2016, Farmyard Heads and Tails won a Bronze award in the prestigious Mother & Baby awards in the 'Best Toddler Toy Under 24 Months' category.
- 24 chunky cards (12 pairs)
- 1 instruction leaflet
- ï Encourages Discussion
- ï Develops Hand Eye Coordination
- ï Develops Matching and Memory Skills
- ï Encourages Observational Skills
- ï Develops Personal and Social Skills